Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy Highways!


I LOVE this time of year! The flowers are blooming everywhere and the weather is so, so beautiful! One of my most absolutely favorite things to do right now is driving down the highway, I-10 to be exact... it makes me so happy! Crazy, is that what you're thinking I am? Well not completely, but I just can't help but getting this joyful, free spirited, happy-go-lucky feeling when I drive down the highway right now, all thanks to the beautiful yellow flowered plants (even if they are weeds - so what!) that grow all along the sides of said highway. Most of you may know, and if you didn't you do now, yellow is my absolute most favorite color and so seeing it flocking me on both sides of my drive down that long road just makes me happy. These pictures don't even do it any justice for those of you that don't live around here, but it was the best I could do, just image lots of bright, jolly, yellow flowers everywhere... and if you do live around here, I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do, or at least pretend to, just to humor me, then who knows... you may even end up with a smile on your face too!!

No comments: