Monday, December 29, 2008

Brrrrr...

It's getting late now but I have this problem where if I stay up past 10pm I get a second wind and don't go to bed until about 2am, or later. No wonder my metabolism is so screwed up! Oh well. So as I sit here typing my fingers feel like they are slowing down and freezing, I am seriously so cold! Even with my thick sweater on and being wrapped in my big fuzzy yellow blanket! Now I know what all you family out in Colorado and everyone else where it doesn't get above 30 degrees as the daily high for the next 4 months are thinking, especially my cold-temp loving siblings! Your thinking "girl you are the crazy one, if I were you, where you are, I would be wearing shorts and a t-shirt!" Well, your not me and I am realizing I am more like my mom than I like to admit. You know, I used to be one of the ones who would make fun of her for being cold all the time, but now dagum it, I am turning out just like her! Guess that's karma for ya huh!
This is kind of a random post, not much new is going on, we STILL don't know what we are doing about the house, but then do we ever know what we are doing? Say it with me now... "No Wendy you guys don't". Don't worry, you can say it, it won't hurt our feelings... well ok, so Josh is over in the corner crying, but I'm doin just fine! Lol. But seriously hopefully we will know more of what, or if there is anything else that we can do by the end of this week, we'll see. If not our plan is to just walk away and find a nice refrigerator box, maybe two if we are lucky, and go live under I-10 and Sun Valley Parkway, I hear the Sunsets are beautiful out that way! Then Josh can get side jobs working on cars that will be mysteriously breaking down along that stretch of highway from shards of broken light fixtures, or pieces of tile that would strangely match up with items from the house that we had to leave... hum, interesting.
Ok, wow I am getting a little tired and probably a lot crazy so I think I am going to go and try to sleep, if I don't freeze trying to make my way up the stairs that is!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL... :)

Chelsea Ellingson said...

Wendy, you are too funny. You know, I think Mom has sort of lost her frozen touch these days- most of the time she's telling us to open a door because it's too hot! I guess that happens when you get a bit older, though. :-)