Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Making Changes

I don't think I realized how hard it would be to make all these changes that we have to make now... even working, i didn't think it would be hard to stop working, I thought it would be great, and it is in many ways, but I feel like I have kind of lost a bit of my identity. Not that work was my life, but, well I guess it kind of was because that is what I spent the most of my day doing everyday was working. So now, I have all these things I want to get done, but there is so much that I just don't know where to start. I feel so displaced, especially now, not knowing what is in our future, I know we will have a roof over our head and I am so grateful to have family close by that love us enough to help us, but it is hard to work for something I can't see and can't comprehend right now.

No comments: